It’s very important to eat healthily and get nutrients from your meals. Yet busy lifestyles can derail your nutritional efforts. If you miss meals, you’ll miss out on key nutrients.
Similarly, if you’re following a fat-loss diet, you will be eating far fewer calories than normal. This means fewer vitamins and minerals.
More people than ever understand the importance of taking multivitamins. Yet, they may not want big, hard to swallow tablets or capsules. This is where the liquid form of multivitamins comes in.
The best liquid vitamins feature vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients you need for the proper functioning of your body.
This guide will review the best liquid multivitamins on the market. Let’s check it out!
In a Hurry? Here is our top pick:
Quick Answer – The Best Liquid Multivitamin
- Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid – Best Overall Liquid Multivitamin
- Nature’s Way Alive! – Best Liquid Multivitamins For First Time Users
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code – Best Organic Liquid Multivitamin
- Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Healthy Aging Liquid Multivitamin
- Tropical Oasis Women’s Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Women’s Liquid Multivitamin
- Tropical Oasis Men’s Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Men’s Liquid Multivitamin
- Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin – Best For Immune Health
- Passion 4 Life Mega Liquid Multivitamin – Best Liquid Multivitamin For Seniors
- Drucker Labs IntraMAX 2.0 – Best Absorbed Liquid Multivitam
- Healthy Cell Bioactive Multi – Best Liquid Gel
Reviews – The Best Liquid Multivitamins
1. Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid – Best Overall Liquid Multivitamin
Our pick for the best overall liquid vitamin is Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid. This exceptional formula features a comprehensive vitamin and mineral profile. Plus, there are whole food sources of essential vitamins such as water-soluble vitamin C and B Complex.
There are also 12 nutrient blends. The fruit and vegetable blends alone contain over 120 ingredients. Also, there are amino acids, antioxidants, cognitive enhancers, and anti-aging nutrients. Furthermore, there’s resveratrol, prebiotics, a cleansing blend, and an omega fatty acid blend.
All of these natural ingredients have synergistic properties. In other words, they work together to support overall health and immune system health. They also provide good antioxidant protection.
There are no artificial ingredients or chemical preservatives. Plus, the bottle is drip-free. You can take Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid by itself. Or, add it to your favorite smoothie or shake.
- Comprehensive Whole-Food Nutrient Formula – The Best Liquid Vitamin
- Contains Vitamins, Minerals, & A Wide Range Of Nutrients
- All Natural Ingredients
- Some Users Feel It’s Too Sweet
2. Nature’s Way Alive! – Best Liquid Multivitamins For First Time Users
Nature’s Way Alive! is a complete liquid multivitamin formula with 31 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Plus, there are 5 food-based blends containing antioxidants, superfoods, fatty acids, a mushroom blend, and citrus bioflavonoids.
Alive! is designed to provide complete nutrition. It promotes immune system health as well as overall health.
This is a good choice for first-time liquid vitamin users. That’s because it’s a complete yet no-frills formula.
It contains well-known nutrients that people will be familiar with. Plus, it’s easy to use. A daily dose is only 2 tablespoons or 1 capful.
Not to mention, it has no artificial ingredients or chemical preservatives.
You can take it with or without food, by itself, or mixed into water, juice, smoothies, and protein shakes.
- Nutritionally Complete With 31 Nutrients & 5 Food-Based Blends
- Mixes Into Juice, Smoothies, Or Shakes
- No Artificial Flavoring Or Ingredients
- Some Users Don’t Like The Taste Or Thickness
3. Garden of Life Vitamin Code – Best Organic Liquid Multivitamin
Garden of Life Vitamin Code is our pick for the best organic liquid multivitamin. It features 24 raw whole food vitamins and minerals. Here’s an organic, vegan-friendly liquid multivitamin that’s also dairy-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free.
Plus, there are 45 superfoods across 5 blends. These blends include a Mixed Carotenoid Blend, and a Mixed Tocopherol Blend. Furthermore, there are organic raw fruits & vegetables, organic mushrooms, and organic sprouts.
This comprehensive formula promotes overall good health and antioxidant protection. It also provides immune support. Vitamin Code supports a healthy heart, joints, and bones.
There are no artificial ingredients. In fact, Vitamin Code Liquid is the first and only liquid form of vitamin to use FoodStable.™ This is a 100% Whole Food Preservation System.
That means there’s no sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate. Instead, Garden of Life uses natural ingredients.
Finally, Garden of Life Vitamin Code has several 3rd party quality, potency, and purity certifications. No wonder it’s the best organic liquid multivitamin!
- Organic & Vegetarian
- Complete Whole Food Vitamin & Mineral Profile
- Features 5 Blends That Contain 45 Superfoods
- No Artificial Sweeteners Or Artificial Flavoring
- Some Users Do Not Like The Taste
4. Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Healthy Aging Liquid Multivitamin
Here’s a liquid multivitamin that features a colloidal mineral complex and an amino acid complex. Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin provides a complete profile of vitamins and minerals. In total, it contains 110 ingredients.
It also contains CoQ10, grape seed, and PABA which help combat the aging process. This complex makes Mega Premium the best liquid multivitamin for healthy aging.
With no superfood blends, this is a more basic multivitamin compared to others in this guide. Still, the colloidal mineral complex is unique. This is the strongest vitamin formula Tropical Oasis makes. The addition of anti-aging compounds makes this an exclusive formula.
Finally, this liquid formula features micro-ionized particles suspended in liquid for complete, proper absorption. In fact, this liquid supplement has up to a 98% absorption rate.
Mega Premium contains no artificial ingredients and no chemical preservatives. It’s gluten-free, sugar-free, and non-GMO.
- Contains 110 Total Ingredients
- Includes Anti-Aging Nutrients
- No Artificial Flavoring Or Ingredients
- The Strongest Vitamin Formula Made By Tropical Oasis
- Like Most Liquid Multivitamins, Some Users Complain About The Taste
5. Tropical Oasis Women’s Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Women’s Liquid Multivitamin
Here’s our pick for the best women’s liquid multivitamin.
Tropical Oasis Women’s Premium Liquid Multivitamin provides more than 110 total ingredients, including a special blend of herbs and superfoods that support women’s health.
Some nutrients support immune health, ease PMS, reduce stress, and increase energy. Plus, there are ingredients designed to slow the aging process. There are no artificial ingredients.
Women’s Premium can be mixed with water or juice and is best taken with a meal.
- Specifically Designed For Women
- Features Anti-Aging Ingredients
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Some Users Feel The Container Doesn’t Seal Well
6. Tropical Oasis Men’s Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Men’s Liquid Multivitamin
Designed specifically for men, Tropical Oasis Men’s Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin supplies nutrients for an active lifestyle.
Men’s Mega Premium can be used by active men of all ages. It contains a complete blend of amino acids, plus herbs for prostate health. There’s also a colloidal mineral complex.
Men’s Mega Premium has extra vitamin D and CoQ10 to support healthy aging. Like other Tropical Oasis products, there are no artificial ingredients.
Tropical Oasis Men’s Mega Premium can be taken by itself or mixed with your favorite cold beverage. This product should be taken with food for the best results.
- Exclusive Men’s Formula
- Contains Extra Vitamin D Plus CoQ10
- Supports Prostate Health
- Some Users Feel The Bottle Does Not Seal Tight Enough
7. Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin – Best For Immune Health
Here’s a liquid multivitamin with more than 200 total nutrients. Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin features a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
This is our best liquid multi for immune heath with several immune-boosting ingredients. These include vitamin C, elderberry, ginger, zinc, turmeric, garlic, and broccoli. Five additional blends include digestive support, phytonutrients, detox, trace minerals, and energy.
One of these blends is the Super-Phyto Food Complex. This complex has one of the most comprehensive superfoods and phytonutrient blends of any liquid vitamin in this guide.
Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin is 100% vegetarian with no artificial ingredients. It’s gluten-free, soy-free, and sugar-free.
You can take it with or without food, mix it in water, juice, or take it by itself.
- Supplies 200 Vitamins (Including Vitamin C), Minerals, Antioxidants & Superfoods
- 100% Vegetarian Formula
- All Natural Ingredients
- Some Users Feel An Older Version Of This Product Was Better
8. Passion 4 Life Mega Liquid Multivitamin – Best Liquid Multivitamin For Seniors
Here’s the best liquid vitamin for seniors.
Passion 4 Life Liquid Multivitamin contains 135 food-based nutrients, including antioxidants and amino acids. It’s celebrity-endorsed and formulated to improve focus, support memory, and increase energy. It also combats aging and supports arthritis relief.
Passion 4 Life Mega Liquid Multivitamin contains all-natural ingredients. One serving equals one capful. It can be taken by itself, mixed with water, or mixed with juice.
Containing no sugar, it’s sweetened with stevia. Passion 4 Life Mega Liquid Multivitamin can be used by anyone of any age.
- Contains 135 Well-Dosed Ingredients
- Designed For Seniors
- Provides Anti-Aging, Arthritis & Cognitive Ingredients
- Some Users Complain About The Aftertaste
9. Drucker Labs IntraMAX 2.0 – Best Absorbed Liquid Multivitamin
Here’s a liquid multivitamin with 415 nutritional ingredients! Drucker Labs IntraMAX 2.0 has the most comprehensive combination of nutrients of any product in this guide.
IntraMAX 2.0 features IntraCELL technology, which bonds living carbon to the nutrients it contains. This improves absorption significantly. It’s our pick for the best absorbed liquid multivitamin.
Some of the ingredients in this formula are dosed a little low. Still, it uses the best forms of many nutrients.
For example, vitamin A includes natural beta carotene and retinol. Vitamin E is in the preferred mixed tocopherol form. Vitamin D is in its original form, not as vitamin D3. Finally, the B vitamins are in their most absorbable forms.
This is a high-quality, complete nutritional formula. It has every possible nutrient needed for good health and wellness. There’s a 25g Organic Elements & Nutrients complex, plus 15g worth of Wellness blends.
There’s a Matrix that contains metabolism booster and hormonal balance ingredients. When you think of a metabolism booster, you may think of caffeine. After all, stimulants boost your metabolism. That’s why they are popular in fat-burning supplements. IntraMAX 2.0 is caffeine and stimulant-free.
Despite all these nutrients, you only need 1 capful per day. This product contains so many nutrients it’s the only nutritional product you need to take.
- Contains 415 Ingredients
- Features IntraCELL Living Carbon Technology For Improved Absorption
- Suggested Dose Is One Capful Per Day
- May Be Too Pricey For Some Users
10. Healthy Cell Bioactive Multi – Best Liquid Gel
Healthy Cell Bioactive Multi is a single serving gel pack form of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. One box contains gel packs. These packs contain a special MicroGel delivery system. One packet contains a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
There’s also oat fiber, plus a special “sports” blend of BCAAs, creatine, and carnitine. In addition, there’s Omega 3 fish oil. This may be helpful for kids since the Omega’s are needed for healthy development. The dosages are low enough to be safe for children.
Finally, Biocell is Doctor and nutritionist formulated. Some of the nutrients are naturally sourced. For example, the source used for vitamin E is sunflower. Several of the minerals are branded.
This multivitamin is naturally flavored and sweetened with stevia.
- Trademarked Gel Delivery System
- Naturally Sourced Vitamin E – Trademarked Minerals
- Contains Sports Ingredients Such As BCAAs And Creatine
- Very Low Dosed
- Not Budget-Minded
Buying Guide – How To Choose Best Liquid Multivitamins
What Is A Multivitamin?
A multivitamin is a supplement that provides all the vitamins and minerals your body needs to function at its peak. Many multivitamins include additional nutrients that support overall health and wellness. They are available in different forms including liquid, tablets, powders, and capsules.
Fat-Soluble & Water Soluble Vitamins
There are two types of vitamins. Fat-soluble vitamins include A, D, E, and K. They are stored in the body and don’t necessarily need to be replaced every day. However, storage can be compromised if you eat a low-fat diet. This is also true if you do not eat enough of the foods that contain these vitamins.
Water-soluble vitamins include C and the B-Complex. These vitamins are not stored in the body and must be replaced daily. Therefore, they can be considered essential vitamins. As well, minerals should be replaced daily to maintain proper levels. (1, 2)
What Are Minerals?
Even though the name “multivitamin” doesn’t suggest it, the best liquid multivitamins include minerals.
Vitamins and minerals are known as micronutrients. We know that vitamins are needed by the body to function normally. They are also needed for good health.
Minerals are also essential for normal body functions and good health. Minerals cannot be made by the body and must come from food and supplements.
Why Do I Need To Take A Multivitamin?
In theory, you can get all the nutrients you need in the proper amounts by eating a well-balanced diet.
In reality, that’s harder than it sounds. Many people lead very busy lifestyles that lead to unhealthy fast food meals or missed meals altogether.
You would need to eat the right foods and be aware of how many nutrients are in every food you eat. Furthermore, you would have to make sure you eat this way every single day. This is especially true when it comes to the essential vitamins C and B Complex.
Additionally, if you’re following a calorie-restricted diet, you are not getting enough vitamins and minerals. Taking liquid vitamins and minerals covers the bases and act as an insurance policy.
Life will happen, and you will miss meals, but taking liquid vitamin and mineral supplements ensures you won’t lack the nutrients you need.
Why Are Liquid Multivitamins Better?
Many people do not like big vitamin pills or have a hard time trying to swallow pills, whether they are tablets or capsules. The solution is a liquid multi. It can be taken by itself or added to your favorite cold beverage.
Size is not the only limiting factor of multivitamin pills. The other reason to take a liquid multivitamin is that they are absorbed better. Maximum absorption is often a key selling point of many multivitamins.
Proper digestion and absorption of essential vitamins and minerals are crucial to getting the best results. Once taken, vitamin tablets pass through the digestive tract to the stomach. Then stomach acid begins to dissolve them. They are then further dissolved in the small intestine. Depending on whether it’s a tablet or capsule, they may not be fully dissolved.
In addition, many vitamin tablets may have a protective layer around them. This is often part of a time-release technology. This means tablets will take longer to fully absorb.
With a liquid form of vitamins, absorption is faster because the body does not have to break down the tablet or capsule.
In addition, the best liquid multivitamins contain all-natural ingredients and often use food-based ingredients. Also, the best liquid multivitamins are sugar-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
In contrast, many tablet/capsule multis use synthetic nutrients and artificial ingredients. Many vitamin tablets contain anti-caking agents found to slow digestion and absorption.
The Benefits Of Multivitamins
Here’s a look at the benefits of multivitamins:
- Correct Nutrient Deficiencies – As noted above, you may have nutritional deficiencies if: you’re missing meals, eating a poor diet, and following a reduced-calorie diet. These are just some of the reasons. Taking liquid multivitamins covers your nutritional needs.
- Support Cellular Energy – Nutrients such as the B-Complex and iron support cellular energy.
- Reduce Stress – The B-Complex helps control stress and anxiety.
- Promotes Healthy Bones – Minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and boron support bone health.
- Promotes Good Vision -Nutrients such as vitamin A and lutein support good eye health.
- Supports Immune Health – Many liquid vitamins provide quite a few nutrients that support the immune system. Perhaps the best-known nutrient is vitamin C.
- Provide Antioxidant Protection – Like immune health, there are quite a few compounds that act as antioxidants. Some well-known antioxidants are vitamins C & E.
- Promotes Healthy Hair, Nails & Skin – Nutrients such as biotin, a B vitamin, vitamin A, E, and certain minerals support healthy-looking skin, hair, and nails.
- Supports Brain Health – Vitamins E, B-complex, and minerals such as magnesium, copper, and zinc support brain health. Additionally, the Omega fatty acids also support cognitive function. Our best overall, Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid, contains a special Whole Food Omega Fatty Acid Blend.
What To Consider In A Liquid Multivitamin
When choosing the best liquid multivitamins, make sure they contain natural ingredients. Many liquid multis use food-based nutrients. Stay away from products that contain artificial ingredients or synthetic nutrients.
Avoid preservatives such as sodium benzoate. This is important because sodium benzoate has quite a list of potential negative effects when used in large amounts.
Many products include a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals. They may also include various blends, such as a superfood blend, trace mineral blend, or amino acid blend. Many of the products in our guide provide a comprehensive nutrient formula that goes beyond basic vitamins and minerals.
While some products may feature hundreds of nutrients, the dosage of each may be too small to make a difference. Look for a full-spectrum product that provides good dosing. For example, Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin provides at least 100% of the Reference Daily Intake for many of its vitamins and minerals.
Let’s face it, not all liquid vitamins taste amazing. That said, many liquid vitamins, such as Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin, are fruit-flavored. Many users like the orange flavor.
The best liquid multivitamins will have 3rd party certifications verifying their purity, potency, and quality. If you’re considering an organic product, make sure it’s certified organic.
Shelf life And Proper Storage
If there’s a possible drawback to vitamins in liquid form, it’s that they may have to be refrigerated after opening. They also have a shorter shelf life than tablets or capsules.
Still, most users will take their liquid vitamins every day. Since they typically contain 30 servings, they will be gone in a month.
What’s The Best Way To Use Liquid Multivitamins
Certainly, you can just swallow down a serving of your liquid vitamin. Yet, the best way to use liquid vitamins, and liquid supplements in general, is to add your serving to a smoothie or shake.
As far as timing, you should take your liquid vitamin at the same time every day. Many people take them in the morning. Unlike vitamin tablets or capsules, you don’t have to take your liquid vitamins with food. Vitamins and minerals in liquid form are designed for maximum absorption with or without food.
There’s no doubt that the best liquid multivitamins can make a big difference in your health and well-being.
If you want the best overall, Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid is the multi for you. This is a comprehensive formula that contains hundreds of ingredients. It’s all-natural and can be mixed with the cold beverage of your choice, or taken straight from the cap.
Are you a woman looking for a product designed for your needs? Look no farther than Tropical Oasis Women’s Premium Liquid Multivitamin. There are over 110 total ingredients designed to support women’s health. Like any liquid multi, it can be mixed with water or juice.
Finally, if you’re interested in immune system health, Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin is the best choice. This liquid multi features the most effective immune-boosters. These ingredients include vitamin C, zinc, broccoli, garlic, elderberry, ginger, and turmeric.
There are quite a few choices when it comes to the best liquid multivitamins. You need to match up your choice to your goals. Use our guide and start shopping!