Many people try to get their nutrients from whole-food meals. Yet, they may lead busy lifestyles that can derail their nutrition efforts.
Not to mention, anyone following a fat-loss diet will be eating far fewer calories than normal. This means fewer vitamins and minerals.
No doubt more people than ever understand the importance of taking multivitamins. Yet, they may not want big, hard to swallow tablets or capsules. This is where liquid multis come in.
This guide will review the best liquid multivitamins on the market. Let’s check it out!
In a Hurry? Here is our top pick:
Quick Answer – The Best Liquid Multivitamin
- Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid – Best Overall Liquid Multivitamin
- Nature’s Way Alive! – Best Liquid Multivitamins For First Time Users
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code – Best Organic Liquid Multivitamin
- Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Healthy Aging Liquid Multivitamin
- Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin – Best For Immune Health
- Passion 4 Life Mega Liquid Multivitamin – Best Liquid Multivitamin For Seniors
- Tropical Oasis Women’s Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Women’s Liquid Multivitamin
- Drucker Labs IntraMAX 2.0 – Best Absorbed Liquid Multivitamin
- Tropical Oasis Men’s Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Men’s Liquid Multivitamin
Reviews – The Best Liquid Multivitamins
Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid – Best Overall Liquid Multivitamin
Our pick for the best overall liquid vitamin is Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid. This exceptional formula features a comprehensive vitamin and mineral profile.
There are also 12 nutrient blends. The fruit and vegetable blends alone contain over 120 ingredients. Also, there are amino acids, antioxidants, cognitive enhancers, and anti-aging nutrients. Furthermore, there’s resveratrol, prebiotics, a cleansing blend, and an omega fatty acid blend.
There are no artificial ingredients, and the bottle is drip-free. You can take Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid right from the bottle. Or, add it to your favorite beverage.
- Comprehensive Whole-Food Nutrient Formula
- Contains Vitamins, Minerals, & A Wide Range Of Nutrients
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Some Users Feel It’s Too Sweet
Nature’s Way Alive! – Best Liquid Multivitamins For First Time Users
Nature’s Way Alive! is a complete liquid multivitamin formula with 31 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Plus, there are 5 food-based blends containing antioxidants, superfoods, fatty acids, a mushroom blend, and citrus bioflavonoids.
Alive! is designed to provide complete nutrition. It promotes immune system health as well as overall health. Alive! is a good choice for first-time liquid vitamin users. It’s a complete yet no-frills formula. Plus, it’s easy to use. It contains well-known nutrients that people will be familiar with. Not to mention, it has no artificial ingredients. A daily dose is only 2 tablespoons or 1 capful.
You can take it with or without food, by itself, or mixed into water, juice, smoothies, and protein shakes.
- Nutritionally Complete With 31 Nutrients & 5 Food-Based Blends
- Mixes Into Juice, Smoothies, Or Shakes
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Some Users Don’t Like The Taste Or Thickness
Garden of Life Vitamin Code – Best Organic Liquid Multivitamin
Here’s an organic, vegan-friendly liquid multivitamin that’s also dairy-free and gluten-free. Garden of Life Vitamin Code is our pick for the best organic liquid multivitamin. It features 24 whole food vitamins and minerals.
Plus, there are 45 superfoods across 5 blends. These blends include a Mixed Carotenoid Blend, and a Mixed Tocopherol Blend. Furthermore, there are organic fruits & vegetables, organic mushrooms, and organic sprouts.
This comprehensive formula supports overall good health, immune health, and antioxidant protection. Vitamin Code also supports a healthy heart, joints, and bones. There are no artificial ingredients.
Finally, Garden of Life Vitamin Code has several 3rd party quality, potency, and purity certifications.
- Organic & Vegan
- Complete Whole Food Vitamin & Mineral Profile
- Features 5 Blends That Contain 45 Superfoods
- Several Users Do Not Like The Taste
Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Healthy Aging Liquid Multivitamin
Here’s a liquid multivitamin that features a colloidal mineral complex and an amino acid complex.
Additionally, Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin provides a complete profile of vitamins and minerals. In total, Mega Premium contains 110 ingredients.
It also contains CoQ10, grape seed, and PABA which helps combat the aging process. This complex makes Mega Premium the best liquid multivitamin for healthy aging.
With no superfood blends, this is a more basic multivitamin compared to others on this list. Still, the colloidal mineral complex is unique.
Plus, the addition of anti-aging compounds makes this an exclusive formula. Mega Premium contains no artificial ingredients.
- Contains 110 Total Ingredients
- Includes Anti-Aging Nutrients
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Like Most Liquid Multivitamins, Some Users Complain About The Taste
Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin – Best For Immune Health
Here’s a liquid multivitamin with more than 200 total nutrients. Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin features a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
This is our best liquid multi for immune heath with several immune-boosting ingredients. These include vitamin C, elderberry, ginger, zinc, turmeric, garlic, and broccoli. Five additional blends include digestive support, phytonutrients, detox, trace minerals, and energy.
Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin is 100% vegetarian with no artificial ingredients. You can take it with or without food, mix it in water, juice, or take it by itself.
- Supplies 200 Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants & Superfoods
- 100% Vegetarian Formula
- All Natural Ingredients
- Some Users Feel An Older Version Of This Product Was Better
Passion 4 Life Mega Liquid Multivitamin – Best Liquid Multivitamin For Seniors
Here’s the best liquid vitamin for seniors.
Passion 4 Life Liquid Multivitamin contains 135 food-based nutrients, including antioxidants and amino acids. Celebrity endorsed and formulated to improve focus, support memory, and increase energy. Passion 4 Life also combats aging and supports arthritis relief.
Passion 4 Life Mega Liquid Multivitamin contains all-natural ingredients. One serving equals one capful. It can be taken by itself, mixed with water, or mixed with juice.
- Contains 135 Well-Dosed Ingredients
- Designed For Seniors
- Provides Anti-Aging, Arthritis & Cognitive Ingredients
- Some Users Complain About The Aftertaste
Tropical Oasis Women’s Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Women’s Liquid Multivitamin
Here’s our pick for the best women’s liquid multivitamin. Tropical Oasis Women’s Premium Liquid Multivitamin provides more than 110 total ingredients, including a special blend of herbs and superfoods that support women’s health.
There are nutrients that support immune health, ease PMS, reduce stress, and increase energy. Plus, there are ingredients designed to slow the aging process. There are no artificial ingredients.
Women’s Premium can be mixed with water or juice and is best taken with a meal.
- Specifically Designed For Women
- Features Anti-Aging Ingredients
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Some Users Feel The Container Doesn’t Seal Well
Drucker Labs IntraMAX 2.0 – Best Absorbed Liquid Multivitamin
Here’s a liquid multivitamin with 415 nutritional ingredients! Drucker Labs IntraMAX 2.0 has the most comprehensive combination of nutrients of any product in this guide.
IntraMAX 2.0 also has IntraCELL technology, which bonds living carbon to the nutrients it contains. This improves absorption significantly. It’s our pick for the best absorbed liquid multivitamin.
Some of the ingredients in this formula are dosed a little low.
Still, they are optimally absorbed, so you get more from the nutrients. This is a high-quality, complete nutritional formula. It has every possible nutrient needed for good health and wellness.
There’s a 25g Organic Elements & Nutrients complex, plus 15g worth of Wellness blends.
Despite all these nutrients, you only need 1 capful per day. This product contains so many nutrients it’s the only nutritional product you need to take.
- Contains 415 Ingredients
- Features IntraCELL Living Carbon Technology For Improved Absorption
- Suggested Dose Is One Capful Per Day
- May Be Too Pricey For Some Users
Tropical Oasis Men’s Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin – Best Men’s Liquid Multivitamin
Designed specifically for men, Tropical Oasis Men’s Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin supplies nutrients for an active lifestyle. Men’s Mega Premium can be used by athletic men of all ages. It contains a complete blend of amino acids, plus herbs for prostate health.
There’s also a colloidal mineral complex. Men’s Mega Premium has extra vitamin D and CoQ10 to support healthy aging. There are no artificial ingredients.
Tropical Oasis Men’s Mega Premium can be taken by itself or mixed with your favorite cold beverage. This product should be taken with food for the best results.
- Exclusive Men’s Formula
- Contains Extra Vitamin D Plus CoQ10
- Supports Prostate Health
- Some Users Feel The Bottle Does Not Seal Tight Enough
Buying Guide – How To Choose Best Liquid Multivitamins?
What Is A Multivitamin?
A multivitamin is a supplement that provides all the vitamins and minerals your body needs to function at its peak. Many multivitamins include additional nutrients that support overall health and wellness. They are available in different forms including liquid, tablets, powders, and capsules.
Fat-Soluble & Water Soluble Vitamins
There are two types of vitamins. Fat-soluble vitamins include A, D, E, and K. They are stored in the body and don’t necessarily need to be replaced every day. However, storage can be compromised if you eat a low-fat diet. This is also true if you do not eat enough of the foods that contain these vitamins.
Water-soluble vitamins include C and the B-Complex. These vitamins are not stored in the body and must be replaced daily. Besides, minerals should be replaced daily to maintain proper levels. (1, 2)
What Are Minerals?
Even though the name “multivitamin” doesn’t suggest it, the best liquid multivitamins include minerals. Vitamins and minerals are known as micronutrients. We know that vitamins are needed by the body to function normally. They are also needed for good health. Minerals are also essential for normal body functions and good health. Minerals cannot be made by the body and must come from food and supplements.
Why Do I Need To Take A Multivitamin?
In theory, you can get all the nutrients you need in the proper amounts by eating a well-balanced diet. In reality, that’s harder than it sounds. Many people lead very busy lifestyles that lead to unhealthy fast food meals or missed meals altogether. You would need to eat the right foods and be aware of how many nutrients are in every food you eat. Furthermore, you would have to make sure you eat this way every single day. Additionally, if you’re following a calorie-restricted diet you are not getting enough vitamins and minerals. Taking a liquid multivitamin covers the bases and acts as an insurance policy. Life will happen, and you will miss meals, but taking a liquid multi ensures you won’t lack the nutrients you need.
Why Are Liquid Multivitamins Better?
Many people do not like big multivitamin pills. Many people have a hard time swallowing tablets or capsules. The solution is a liquid multi. It can be taken by itself or added to your favorite cold beverage. The other reason to take a liquid multivitamin is that they are absorbed better. A liquid multi will have the best absorption rate because the body does not have to break down the tablet or capsule. In addition, the best liquid multivitamins contain all-natural ingredients and often use food-based ingredients. In contrast, many tablet/capsule multis use synthetic nutrients.
The Benefits Of Multivitamins
Here’s a look at the benefits of multivitamins:
- Correct Nutrient Deficiencies – As noted above, you may have nutritional deficiencies if: you’re missing meals, eating a poor diet, and following a reduced-calorie diet are some of the reasons. Taking liquid multivitamins covers your nutritional needs.
- Support Cellular Energy – Nutrients such as the B-Complex and iron support cellular energy.
- Reduce Stress – The B-Complex also helps control stress and anxiety.
- Promotes Healthy Bones – Minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and boron support bone health.
- Promotes Good Vision -Nutrients such as vitamin A and lutein support good eye health.
- Supports Immune Health – Many liquid vitamins provide quite a few nutrients that support the immune system. Perhaps the best-known nutrient is vitamin C.
- Provide Antioxidant Protection – Like immune health, there are quite a few compounds that act as antioxidants. Some well-known antioxidants are vitamins C & E.
- Promotes Healthy Hair, Nails & Skin – Nutrients such as biotin, a B vitamin, vitamin A, E, and certain minerals support healthy-looking skin, hair, and nails.
- Supports Brain Health – Vitamins E, B-complex, and minerals such as magnesium, copper, and zinc support brain health. Additionally, the omega fatty acids also support cognitive function. Our best overall, Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid, contains a special Whole Food Omega Fatty Acid Blend.
What To Consider In A Liquid Multivitamin
When choosing the best liquid multivitamins, make sure they contain natural ingredients. Many liquid multis use food-based nutrients. Stay away from products that contain artificial ingredients or synthetic nutrients. Many products include a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals. They may also include various blends, such as a superfood blend, trace mineral blend, or an amino acid blend. Many of the products in our guide provide a comprehensive nutrient formula that goes beyond basic vitamins and minerals.
While some products may feature hundreds of nutrients, the dosage of each may be too small to make a difference. Look for a full-spectrum product that provides good dosing. For example, Tropical Oasis Mega Premium Liquid Multivitamin provides at least 100% of the RDI for many of its vitamins and minerals.
The best liquid multivitamins will have 3rd party certifications verifying their purity, potency, and quality. If you’re considering an organic product, make sure it’s certified organic.
There’s no doubt that the best liquid multivitamins can make a big difference in your health and well-being.
If you want the best overall, Nature’s Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid is the multi for you. This is a comprehensive formula that contains hundreds of ingredients. It’s all-natural and can be mixed with the cold beverage of your choice, or taken straight from the cap.
Are you a woman looking for a product designed for your needs? Look no farther than Tropical Oasis Women’s Premium Liquid Multivitamin. There are over 110 total ingredients designed to support women’s health. Like any liquid multi, it can be mixed with water or juice.
Finally, if you’re interested in immune system health, Bio Naturals Liquid Multivitamin is the best choice. This liquid multi features the most effective immune-boosters. These ingredients include vitamin C, zinc, broccoli, garlic, elderberry, ginger, and turmeric.
There are quite a few choices when it comes to the best liquid multivitamins. You need to match up your choice to your goals. Use our guide and start shopping!